Tuesday, February 9, 2010

indie love songs mix #1


Since Valentines day is around the corner I figure It would be a good time to post some songs about love and all that jazz. I'm gonna try to do two more mixes cause there's about a billion songs about love (or only 69 if your a Magnetic Fields fan).

The first mix mostly contains some old favorites of mine. Its a pretty straight forward mix, no lies just love. Enjoy and stay tuned for more to come.

Radiohead- All I Need
Sufjan Stevens- To Be Alone With You (Download)
The Microphones- I Felt Your Shape (Download)
The Features- The Idea Of Growing Old
The Blow- Parentheses
M. Ward- I'll Be Yr Bird
Neutral Milk Hotel- I Love How You Love Me
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Home
The Dodos- Undeclared
Gregory And The Hawk- Boats and Birds
Soltero- Communist Love Song
The Beatles- And I Love Her
Sunset Rubdown- Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. These songs are great. I love them like someone gave me a mix cd with these on there and then I totally fell for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like omg, did you like really like fall for them, or are you like just some like wannabe?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feldberg - Dreamin ?? worthy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is amazing!!!! i love all kind of songs because I think the music is like energize that is transforming our lives. I usually like to go to the places whose people are happy and enjoy their music, I thin you must to visit
    costa rica investment opportunities
    Is a fantastic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This your post very usefull for me, nice blog and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ed sharpe song: HOME is sooo good. well done. Sunset rubdown?? very nice...

    ReplyDelete