Tuesday, February 9, 2010

11 essential Grizzly Bear songs (not from Veckatimest)

Grizzly Bear are definitely in my list of best bands of all time. Ever since I first heard "Knife" I've fallen madly in love with them. Now Veckatimest has brought Grizzly Bear to the top of the indie scene and for good reason. Since it goes without question that Veckatimest is amazing, I'm gonna post 11 of my favorite songs from the rest of their collection for you to fall in love with. I hope you enjoy them, and let me know what Grizzly Bear songs you love.

Grizzly Bear- Knife
Grizzly Bear- On a Neck, On a Spit
Grizzly Bear- Colorado
Grizzly Bear- Deep Blue Sea
Grizzly Bear- A Leader Always Carries a Stick
Grizzly Bear- Owner of A Lonely Heart (Yes cover)
Grizzly Bear- He Hit Me (The Crystals cover)
Grizzly Bear- Little Brother (Electric)
Grizzly Bear- Deep Sea Diver
Grizzly Bear- Don't Ask (Final Fantasy remix)
Grizzly Bear vs The Knife- Knife/Heartbeats (PARRKA)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. These lovely tunes have me reminiscing over their gig in Sydney last month...

    Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite Grizzly Bear songs is one they do with Feist called Service Bell. If you haven't heard it, check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i appreciate this! way to be a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappointed that Ready, Able wasn't on here! I've never a song more stunningly beautiful in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh oops didn't see it said not from Veckatimest whoopsy! Sorry

    ReplyDelete